« Home | Answers On A Postcard V » | Winner - Noone! » | God Put A Smile Upon MY Face » | Hi, I'm Death...Breathmint? » | FAR Too Excited! » | Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys? » | Answers On A Postcard IV » | Wxuityfjddhbpt###MuhammedJihad » | Winner - Miss K. Griffiths » | Answers On A Postcard III » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

Make your own error messages

Genius.

Dude, that last one r0x0rs. w00t!

ph342 m`/ 1337 sk1llz.

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

How is Everyting in YOUR LIFE... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the best affiliate programs so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....best affiliate programs...best affiliate programs....

Live a better life today..

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

Why are you looking here?
You want more?
Christ I would've thought you'd had enough of me by now... Try this.
Now shoo.